Certain courses require that 3rd party and session cookies be enabled in order to run correctly. Here are the steps to enable these cookies in different browsers:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click and then "Settings".
- At the bottom, click "Advanced".
- Under "Privacy and security," click "Content settings".
- Click "Cookies".
- Turn "Allow sites to save and read cookie data" on or off.
- Select the gear in the upper-right corner of the screen, then select “Internet Options“. If you have the Menu Bar enabled, you can select “Tools“ > “Internet Options“.
- Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Select the “Advanced” button.
- Under “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies“, select "Allow" and check “Always allow session cookies”. Then select “OK” when done.
- Open Safari and click on the Safari menu and go down to 'preferences...'.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Make sure the 'Accept Cookies - Always' option is selected.
- Now that you have completed these steps click the Close button at the top of the window.