Certain courses require that 3rd party and session cookies be enabled in order to run correctly. Below are the necessary steps to enable cookies in your browser.
Please be aware that, while all content hosted by OpenSesame and our publishers is safe, these changes can affect your browser security settings for other websites as well. Don't hesitate to reach out to your IT team if you have any concerns about changing these settings.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click and then "Settings".
- At the bottom, click "Advanced".
- Under "Privacy and security," click "Site settings".
- Click "Cookies".
- Turn "Allow sites to save and read cookie data" on.
- Turn "Block third-party cookies" off.
- Select the gear in the upper-right corner of the screen, then select “Internet Options“. If you have the Menu Bar enabled, you can select “Tools“ > “Internet Options“.
- Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Select the “Advanced” button.
- Under “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies“, select "Allow" and check “Always allow session cookies”. Then select “OK” when done.
- Open Safari and click on the Safari menu and select "Preferences"
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Make sure "Prevent cross-site tracking" is unchecked.
- Make sure "Block all cookies" is unchecked.