There are a few ways this might happen:
- If you were invited to a full OpenSesame Plus subscription and have not yet launched any courses, your dashboard will start out blank. This is normal, and courses will appear in your dashboard as soon as you start launching them.
For steps on finding and launching subscription courses, go here. And if your training administrator has shared a List with you, you’ll find it by selecting “Lists” under the account menu at top right.
- If you already had an OpenSesame account when you received the invitation, it needs to be linked to your new access.
- Log in to www.opensesame.com using the exact same email address to which the invitation was sent
- In a different browser tab, click the link in your invitation, which should open in a new tab
- In the original tab, where you're still logged in to www.opensesame.com, refresh the page
- This should link up your invitation to your account
- If you didn’t have an OpenSesame account when you received the invitation, and you created one by visiting www.opensesame.com rather than by using the button in the invitation, your account needs to be linked to your access. Please follow the steps from #2.
- If you are using an account with a different email address than the one that was invited, you will need to log out and use a different account. Our system identifies CourseCloud Legacy learners via email, and the address invited by your training administrator is the one that must be used.
If problems persist, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to assist!
If you have further questions, our Support team is here to help via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat and phone. Feel free to reach us at (503) 808-1268, ext. 2, or at +44 203 744 5541 in Europe.