With OpenSesame Course Lists, it's never been easier to create and maintain curated Lists of courses for yourself or your employees. You’ll be able to quickly and easily add courses to a List from OpenSesame Search and course pages, as well as group items within a List such as by job role, department, employee level, etc.
Ready to start developing your learning plan within the OpenSesame platform?
Quickly and easily add courses to your List from the search results page:
1. If you are adding a single course, hover your cursor over the course card and click on the "Add to List" button that appears:
2. In the dialogue box that appears next, either create a new List or add your selection to an existing List. Here, I create a new one:
3. We're done! A green confirmation box will appear at the upper right:
If you want to add more than one course at a time:
1. Click the "Select courses" link at upper left:
2. Select the courses you want and then click "Add to List" at top:
3. In the dialogue box that appeared I used the "Add to existing List" option this time (detailed further below), then received the following confirmation:
4. We're done! After clicking the "View List" button on this confirmation message, I arrive at the new List. Note that between these two examples I added the first course twice:
Alternatively, you can add new items to a List from any course's preview slideout or profile page:
1. Click any course's title to open a slideout from right:
2. Click the small "Add to List" icon that appears on the slideout:
3. Here's how it will look when you add to an existing List. My newest List appears at the top of the options, otherwise I could use the search bar to find an older one:
If you first decide to open the course's full profile page instead:
1. Follow the "View Details" button on the slideout:
2. On the following page, click the "Add to List" button at top right:
3. Create a new List or add to an existing one, and you’re done!
Need to develop a learning plan for different audiences, but want to maintain it on one List? Add groups to your List!
If you already have a set of courses in your List you’d like to group together, you should:
1. Select the courses you’d like to group by using the checkbox on each row:
2. With those courses selected, click the “New Group” button at top right.
3. Enter a name for your group and click the small green checkmark to save.
4. Your courses are now categorized!
Need to categorize some courses already in your List?
Drag and drop courses into your group by clicking and holding the “drag” icon at the end of any row:
Looking for your Lists?
Find your Lists using the “My Lists” item in the user menu or click “My Lists” on your user dashboard:
If you have further questions, our Support team is here to help via email at email@example.com or via live chat and phone. Feel free to reach us at (503) 808-1268, ext. 2.