If your OpenSesame course is coming up as a blank screen, it may be trying to open in a popup. Here are the steps to allow popups on your browser:
- At the top right, click the icon and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Popups.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed
- Select the Tools button
- Next, select Internet options.
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Under Pop-up Blocker, make sure Turn on Pop-up Blocker is unchecked
- Select OK.
- In the top left of the window, click Safari.
- Click Preferences in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Security tab found on the top row.
- Under Web content, uncheck Block pop-up windows.
- Click on the drop down menu on the top left corner of the Firefox browser, and select Options
- The Options window will open.
- Click on the Content tab.
- Uncheck Block pop-up windows
- click the OK button.