If your OpenSesame course is coming up as a blank screen, it may be trying to open in a popup. Below are the steps to allow popups on your browser.
Please be aware that, while all content hosted by OpenSesame and our publishers is safe, these changes can affect your browser security settings for other websites as well. Don't hesitate to reach out to your IT team if you have any concerns about changing these settings.
- At the top right, click the icon and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Popups.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed
- Select the Tools button
- Next, select Internet options.
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Under Pop-up Blocker, make sure Turn on Pop-up Blocker is unchecked
- Select OK.
- In the top left of the window, click Safari.
- Click Preferences in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Security tab found on the top row.
- Under Web content, uncheck Block pop-up windows.
- Click on the drop down menu on the top left corner of the Firefox browser, and select Options
- The Options window will open.
- Click on the Content tab.
- Uncheck Block pop-up windows
- click the OK button.