If sections of your course are cut off, please make sure your zoom is set to 100%. You can adjust your browser’s zoom by using the proper keyboard command for your browser (Often control and +/-). You may also want to try manually resizing the browser window if you are not full screen
Articles in this section
- What should I do if my course will not load?
- Troubleshooting blank squares in UL EHS Sustainability courses
- How do I allow pop-ups?
- How do I enable Flash?
- My course will not register a completion. What should I do?
- Why can’t I see a part of the course on my screen?
- How do I enable cookies on my browser?
- The course isn't playing correctly in Internet Explorer (Trusted Sites)
- How do I clear my cache?
- How do I turn off Compatibility Mode in Internet Explorer?