First, visit www.opensesame.com and click on My Account at top right:
This will bring you to the sign-in page. To create an account, click on the “Don’t Have an Account? Register Now” option below the “Log In” button:
This will change the screen from “Log In” to “Register for OpenSesame”:
As seen above, there are two ways to sign up for an OpenSesame account:
- Connect an existing Google, Office, etc., account to OpenSesame and always use that to log in.
- Use your email address and a password. When choosing this route, be sure your password:
- Is at least 8 characters long
- Has uppercase and lowercase letters
- Has numbers
- Has punctuation
Note: Whichever option you choose, keep in mind that it will always be your login method, as it is not possible to switch between the two.
You will then see a page asking if you are a learning administrator or a learner:
- If you are in charge of managing the elearning content for your organization, select “learning professional.”
- If you are looking to take courses yourself, select “lifelong learner.”
After making a selection, click “Continue” and proceed through the next screens.
Once you’ve answered all the necessary questions, you’ll see a welcome screen:
From here, you can use the buttons to either go to your OpenSesame dashboard or browse our catalog.
If you have further questions, our Support team is here to help via email at email@example.com or via live chat and phone. Feel free to reach us at (503) 808-1268, ext. 2, or at +44 203 744 5541 in Europe.
Article is closed for comments.