Win $500 toward the professional development program of your choice or 2 tickets to the OpenSesame User Conference by sharing how your organization is continuing employee training efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic.
While every industry feels the effects of the novel coronavirus, the impact on corporate training has been staggering. At OpenSesame, we’ve always believed that elearning presents the best option for organizations to scalably and effectively train their workforces. But we understand that rapidly moving to a completely online training environment while working remotely during a pandemic might be overwhelming.
To help companies now facing substantial gaps in their L&D programs adapt or replace planned in-person training with digital learning, we invite you to share how you are delivering effective employee training virtually during this crisis through our #LearnInPlace video contest!
Reasons to participate:
- Help other organizations achieve elearning success
- Connect with, learn from and showcase your success to other people in the L&D and HR communities
- Win a prize (if your video is voted the top submission by the OpenSesame team) that furthers your personal professional development goals:
- $500 to use toward the professional development training of your choice; OR
- 2 complimentary passes to the 2020 OpenSesame User Conference 13-15 October in Portland, Oregon (value of $598)
How to participate:
- Create a short video (1 to 2 minutes) explaining how your organization is continuing its training efforts virtually during the coronavirus pandemic. No need to worry about making it look like a professional movie — feel free to just use your smartphone or computer webcam!
Consider these questions when making your video:
How did your organization deliver employee training before COVID-19?
How has your organization had to adapt its training efforts in response to this crisis?
What tools or programs does your company use to deliver learning content virtually?
What have you personally learned as a result of your efforts to transition your organization to a completely online training environment?
- Post your video to social media by 15 May, making sure to tag OpenSesame and include the hashtag #LearnInPlace.
- Tag us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn: @OpenSesame
- Tag us on Instagram: @OpenSesameNow
- Don’t forget to follow OpenSesame on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, where we’ll be sharing our favorite #LearnInPlace submissions and more tips for achieving success with elearning.
Only posts that are visible/public will be accepted as submissions for this video contest. For more information on how to view or update privacy settings for specific posts, click on the links below:
- Twitter: How to protect and unprotect your Tweets
- Facebook: Basic Privacy Settings & Tools
- LinkedIn: Sharing Public Posts On and Off LinkedIn
- Instagram: Controlling Your Visibility
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Layfield, Customer Marketing and PR Manager, at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.