The 2019 OpenSesame User Conference was held 11-12 September 2019 in Portland, Oregon.
Whether you missed the conference or attended, here are the presentations from the conference to share with your colleagues, review and reference what you learned, or get a sneak peak of what to expect at next year’s 2020 OpenSesame User Conference!
L&D in the 21st Century with Donald H. Taylor
Elevating the learning experience: the Carrington Mortgage story
Creating a global culture of learning: the EnerSys story
The role of incentives in creating a learning culture: the InComm story
Empower your employees with modern learning: the Toshiba story
- Best practices for choosing the right courses for your elearning program
- Enterprise-wide content distribution with OpenSesame
- Going global: leveraging OpenSesame for global organization
- Integrating content with your LXP
- Learn about the newest courses and publishers from OpenSesame
- Looking for training budget? Tips for finding budget within your company
- Machine learning-driven curation tools for the L&D Manager and Administrator
- Maximizing the value you receive from OpenSesame
- Measuring the performance of your elearning program: get the most out of your OpenSesame dashboard and reporting
- Top tips to increase learner engagement and elearning utilization
Please sign in to leave a comment.