Please refer to this documentation while testing your free content. Once your courses have been loaded into your LMS, we recommend that you test one course from each of the Publishers you plan to use, to ensure that all courses behave properly in the LMS and learner environments. It is crucial to test with all variables that your learners may encounter, such as mobile devices or remote access.
Please navigate this document as needed using the links below.
We recommend testing the courses in the LMS environment that is most convenient for you. If you have a pre-production, demo, QA, staging, or sandbox environment, the courses can be loaded and tested there. If you simply have a production LMS environment, the courses can be loaded and tested there.
- Verify that the minimum system requirements are met by your environment (outlined in Step Three)
- Verify that IT has whitelisted any necessary domains
If you’re unsure whether whitelisting is needed on your network, we recommend beginning the testing process to verify that your network is already configured to play our content.
- Locate the course packages uploaded to your desired LMS testing environment in Step Two
- Launch each course to check for the following criteria:
- Test one course from each Publisher
- Test that each course launches within the learner environment
- Test that video content plays and that all interactive content loads
- Test that any resources linked in the course open successfully and/or download
- Complete at least one course and confirm that the completion is recorded in your LMS
- Test in the following environments, if applicable:
- Any mobile applications that will be used
- Any other unique IT environment, browser, or domain
- Remove courses from any pre-production environment, if applicable
Once the testing process is complete, the next step is to launch your OpenSesame content to learners.