There are no upfront fees to add courses for sale in the OpenSesame elearning marketplace. When courses are purchased, OpenSesame keeps 50% of course revenue and course sellers keep 50% of revenue.
Articles in this section
- How can I get started selling courses on OpenSesame?
- How much does it cost to sell courses on OpenSesame?
- What type of training courses is OpenSesame seeking?
- How can I create quality elearning courses?
- How does OpenSesame deliver courses and prevent piracy?
- How does OpenSesame manage the expiration date of course licenses?
- What file formats can I upload as a course?
- If someone buys my course, do they get the whole course to load to their LMS?
- Is there a maximum file size permitted in the OpenSesame system?
- What is course validation? How do I validate my course?