Some content on OpenSesame needs to have additional domains whitelisted in order to run correctly. You can find the specific domains needed for each course at the bottom of the course page. Please make sure your IT team whitelists all the necessary domains in order to ensure that OpenSesame content runs smoothly on your network.
Articles in this section
- OpenSesame Personal Data Protection Notice
- How do I search for courses in the OpenSesame Marketplace?
- How do I access my purchased course?
- How do I access my OpenSesame dashboard?
- How do I invite my employees to take a course?
- How to organize a collection of elearning courses
- How does OpenSesame CourseCloud work?
- How do I check on my users' progress?
- How do I get my certificate after I complete a course on OpenSesame?
- How do I set my course delivery preference in OpenSesame?