In Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11
Go to the Tools menu and select ‘Delete browsing history...’
Check 'Temporary Internet files' (Please make sure 'Preserve Favorite website data' is unchecked)
Click 'Delete' (The box below should appear at the bottom of your screen)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.