Before resetting your OpenSesame password, please confirm you are completely signed out. You can do this by visiting https://www.opensesame.com/dashboard.
- If you reach a log-in page, do not log in, and instead continue to the step below.
- If you reach a dashboard, hover over the account name in the top right corner and select Log Out. Once logged out, click the My Account button at top right (or simply click here) to reach the log-in page.
Once on the log-in page, click the "Forgot Your Password?" link:
Next, enter your email address and click Send Password Reset Email:
A confirmation message will appear.
If an account exists for the address you entered, you'll soon receive an email from email@example.com with the subject line "OpenSesame password reset link for [email address]." It will look like this:
Note: If you don't see this email after five minutes, please check your spam folder. If it's not there either, please confirm with your IT department that emails from "info@opensesame" are allowed.
The email's unique link can only be used once. Click it and enter a new password that meets the following security requirements:
- Must have at least 1 digit.
- Cannot match any of the last 12 passwords.
- Must have uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Must have at least 8 characters.
- Must have at least 1 symbol.
Enter your new password a second time to confirm it, then save your changes. Your new password can now be used to log in.
If you have further questions, our Support team is here to help via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat and phone. Feel free to reach us at (503) 808-1268, ext. 2, or at +44 203 744 5541 in Europe.