Sometimes a course will load but there are still problems with the video. If you're using Internet Explorer, this may be a sign that some of the content is being blocked and you need to adjust your Trusted Sites. To do this, please take the steps below:
- Click on Trusted Sites (In Internet Options > Security Tab)
- First, uncheck “Enable Protected Mode”
- Next, click on the "Sites" icon
- Once you do that, a new window will open
- Please enter "https://*.opensesame.com" in this window
- Finally, please click "Add"
Please be aware that, while all content hosted by OpenSesame and our publishers is safe, these changes can affect your browser security settings for other websites as well. Don't hesitate to reach out to your IT team if you have any concerns about changing these settings.