The Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) is the standard for providing consistent, functional eLearning courses. Making your courses SCORM compatible ensures that OpenSesame can connect your courses to any learning management system (LMS). For more information, visit www.SCORM.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact OpenSesame Support?
- Not sure which license is right for you?
- OpenSesame Personal Data Protection Notice
- How do I search for courses in the OpenSesame Marketplace?
- How do I access my purchased course?
- How do I access my OpenSesame dashboard?
- How do I invite my employees to take a course on CourseCloud?
- How does OpenSesame CourseCloud work?
- How do I check on my users' progress?
- How do I get my certificate after I complete a course on OpenSesame?