At OpenSesame, we take your privacy seriously. We will never sell, or otherwise share, your information with third parties without your express permission. Some of the courses offered through OpenSesame are tied to third party certifications or credentials. In the case where your information needs to be shared externally for the purpose of obtaining a certification or credential, we will first obtain your permission.
Articles in this section
- Build a culture of learning at your company using the monthly course toolkit from OpenSesame
- OpenSesame Personal Data Protection Notice
- How do I search for courses in the OpenSesame Marketplace?
- How do I access my purchased course?
- How do I access my OpenSesame dashboard?
- How do I invite my employees to take a course on CourseCloud?
- How to organize a collection of elearning courses
- How does OpenSesame CourseCloud work?
- How do I check on my users' progress?
- How do I get my certificate after I complete a course on OpenSesame?