At OpenSesame, we take your privacy seriously. We will never sell, or otherwise share, your information with third parties without your express permission. Some of the courses offered through OpenSesame are tied to third party certifications or credentials. In the case where your information needs to be shared externally for the purpose of obtaining a certification or credential, we will first obtain your permission.
Articles in this section
- eLearning and the Google Chrome 80 release
- How can I get notified about site outages and downtime?
- Testing Best Practices
- OpenSesame Plus Publisher Overview
- Build a culture of learning at your company using the monthly course toolkit from OpenSesame
- OpenSesame Personal Data Protection Notice
- As a buyer, is my information available to sellers?