No, the seller's intellectual property is always protected and never leaves the OpenSesame site. After making a purchase, buyers download a license file that allows them to stream the course from the OpenSesame servers to their LMS. All of the tracking still takes place in the customer’s LMS, but the course never leaves the OpenSesame servers. Courses purchased from OpenSesame work in any SCORM-compatible learning management system.
Articles in this section
- How can I get started selling courses on OpenSesame?
- How much does it cost to sell courses on OpenSesame?
- What type of training courses is OpenSesame seeking?
- How can I create quality elearning courses?
- How does OpenSesame deliver courses and prevent piracy?
- How does OpenSesame manage the expiration date of course licenses?
- What file formats can I upload as a course?
- If someone buys my course, do they get the whole course to load to their LMS?
- Is there a maximum file size permitted in the OpenSesame system?
- What is course validation? How do I validate my course?