For ease of use, we recommend limiting file sizes to approximately 250 MB. If your course is considerably larger than 250 MB, please consider breaking it into multiple modules, or fill out the prospective seller form and we will assist you in loading it into the OpenSesame marketplace.
Articles in this section
- How can I get started selling courses on OpenSesame?
- How much does it cost to sell courses on OpenSesame?
- What type of training courses is OpenSesame seeking?
- How can I create quality elearning courses?
- How does OpenSesame deliver courses and prevent piracy?
- How does OpenSesame manage the expiration date of course licenses?
- What file formats can I upload as a course?
- If someone buys my course, do they get the whole course to load to their LMS?
- Is there a maximum file size permitted in the OpenSesame system?
- What is course validation? How do I validate my course?